Delicious Publishing is the independent publishing imprint of Diane Lee, an Adelaide-based content writer and author of non-fiction, short stories and a work-in-progress novel. Diane also blogs at the Diane Lee Project, the Travelling Homebody and at Diane Lee Photos.
Delicious Publishing has also been established to help other independent authors with their publishing projects, irrespective of whether it’s full-scale project management, help with editing, assistance with cover design or ebook formatting.
Diane can even help you write your blurbs and your Amazon product description so it’s SEO friendly.
Our independent publishing manifesto
The self publishing manifesto created by Diane Lee is also an informal Code of Practice that Delicious Publishing abides by. Our code is this. We will:
- write and publish books we are proud of
- work hard to build our author brand
- explore innovative and relevant ways to connect with our readers
- remain neutral about reader reviews
- not enter the race to the bottom
- use strategic giveaways to build our brand
- help other authors, writers and independent publishers.